BREAD SANDWICH RECIPE | BREAD RECIPES

BREAD SANDWICH



Bread Sandwich - A healthy and kids friendly snack. Stuffing part is left to your choice, I usually make this with leftover chana masala.  Surprise your kids with this beautiful sandwich and they are sure to enjoy this :)


For this recipe you need

10 slices of white bread 
1 cup of chana masala
Butter for toasting

Preparation

Toast the bread slices with butter on a pan, until slightly browned and keep it aside.

Place the flower cookie cutter on the toasted bread, press it firmly and remove the edges. Do this with the remaining bread slices.

Top a bread slice with the masala and cover it with another bread slice.

Serve and enjoy :)


Technorati Tags: ,,,
Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post