MOONG DAL | PASI PARUPPU THUVAIYAL

MOONG DAL THUVAIYAL | PASI PARUPPU THUVAIYAL



Moong dal Thuvaiyal - It is a delicious and healthy thuvaiyal prepared with moong dal, coconut, red chillies and garlic. This goes well with rasam and with  rice porridge.

For this recipe you need
  • 1/2 cup of moong dal
  • 4 -5 red chillies
  • 2 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut
  • 3 cloves garlic, peeled
  • Salt


Preparation

Heat a pan, dry roast the moong dal, until a nice aroma comes from it. Remove from heat and allow it to cool.

Combine all the ingredients with the roasted moong dal and grind it coarsely.

I served this moong dal thuvaiyal with hot TOMATO RASAM :)



Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post