PARUPPU PODI

PARUPPU PODI



Paruppu podi - This powder is a special blend of all the lentils , with full of flavor and fragrance very simple to prepare.Make small quantities and store in dry, airtight container. It tastes great with hot rice and dollop of ghee  :)


For this recipe you need



Preparation

Heat a heavy - bottomed pan and dry roast the lentils, red chillies and black pepper along with a pinch of asafoetida powder. 

Keep the heat low and stir constantly to avoid burning.

Allow the mixture to cool , add salt and grind in a blender until fine. Store in an airtight jar

Serve it with hot steamed rice with a dollop of ghee.




Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post