Blanch Tomatoes

How to Blanch Tomatoes

Heat water in a vessel, allow it to boil.

Take a seperate vessel filled with cold water.


 Remove the stems from each tomato.


Make a shallow cut in the shape of an x on the bottom of each tomato with a knife.


Drop the tomatoes in water and boil for about a minute; once the skin starts to peel back, they are ready.(Don't overcook them).


 Remove the tomatoes immediately and drop them in the cold water

Now you can easily remove the skin from the tomatoes.



Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post