Cucumber Drink


CUCUMBER DRINK


Cucumbers are available during the warm summer months. Cucumber's hard skin is rich in fiber and contains a variety of beneficial minerals including silica( which helps to improve the complexion and health of the skin), potassim and magnesium. The flesh of Cucumbers mostly are composed of water but also contains ascorbic acid and caffeic acid which helps to soothe skin irritation,including swelling under the eyes and sunburns.

Most of us take Cucumber in the form of salad and also eat it raw.

I started to prepare this drink for my baby who is in the habit of swallowing(teeths are yet to grow) rather than chewing........ and this post is for my baby.

Very simple and easy to prepare.

For this Drink you need

1 Cucumber
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1 cup of Buttermilk(Laban in Arabic)
Preparation

Wash and Chop the cucumber .In the blender with a little water grind it.

Filter it and add  buttermilk.

With a little bit of salt and pepper the drink is ready to taste............. 

My baby on seeing this tells as "Cucumber juice"


Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post