SNACK USING IDLI BATTER


Mini Bonda

I used idly batter for this Snack and named it as Mini bonda. Whenever i have a less amount of the batter I do this snack.



For this Bonda you need

1 1/2 cups of Idly Batter
2 tsp. of Channa Dhal
1 tsp. of Rice flour(for crispiness)
1/2 cup of Channa Dhal Flour
1 Onion
Small piece of Ginger
3 - 4 Green chilly
1/4 cup of Grated Coconut
1 tsp. of Chilly Powder
A small bunch of curry leaves
Salt to taste
A pinch of Asafoetida
Oil for Deep frying

Preparation

Chop the onions, ginger and green chilly into small pieces. Now mix all the ingredients with the Idly batter. The Batter should be in vadai consistency. 


Heat oil for deep frying. Make them as small balls and fry them until golden brown.

Serve it hot with coconut chutney....................

Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post