CHEESE PARATHA RECIPE - STUFFED PARATHA | KIDS LUNCH BOX

PARATHA STUFFED WITH CHEESE SLICE


Stuffed Paratha with cheese - This is the simplest form of stuffed paratha. My Lil' one is fond of cheese and that lead me to this style of paratha.I have used cheese slice in this recipe. Try this for your kid, they will definitely love it :)

Preparation time : 5 mins.
Cooking time : 5 mins.
Yields : 4

For this recipe you need

Chapathi Dough - 2 big lemon sized ball
1 Cheese slice 
Oil

Preparation

Flour the board and roll out each ball into a flat and round shaped them

Place the cheese slices on top of one rolled chapathi. (I have cut the cheese to four slices).


Place the other rolled chapathi on top of it  and press it slightly.


Now take the square shaped cookie cutter and press it firmly. 


Gently remove it from the board and repeat the same with the remaining three.


Heat a flat saucepan and place the paratha's in it. When the underside begins to brown, brush little oil on top and turn over to cook the other side.


Keep the flame at medium and make sure that both side are cooked well.


Cheese paratha is ready to be served..................


Serve this cheese paratha hot and enjoy with a glass of fresh juice or  milk :)

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,
Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post