ABOUT ME

Hi I am Aruna Manikandan. This is my humble blog where I write down my various and precious recipes .

I am a curious blogger who likes to experiment varied cuisines and sometimes they do flop but that does not count because I have lots of fun,

My favorite thing to experiment is with the rich Indian spices . I  used to have a lot of inspiration from my mom and I slowly started from cooking plain rice to Biryani.....

Cooking is literally my hobby and whenever I get the time I rush to my kitchen to cook and if there is anything I want to tell you readers is cooking needs a lot of patience and don't worry about what you are cooking as it is going to taste well when you add a little bit of   love and trust me every dish you prepare will turn out delicious.

 Happy Cooking 🙂

Feel free to contact me at vegpar@gmail.com
You can also find me in Facebook, Twitter,Pinterest




      

Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post