Simple Aval / Poha Sweet

Simple Aval / Poha Sweet

On seeing this recipe from Nithya's blog I tried it without jaggery.

For this Sweet you need

1 cup of Aval / Poha
1/2 cup of grated coconut
Few nos. of cashews and raisins roasted in ghee
1/2 tsp of cardamom powder
1 tsp of ghee (optional) it adds up more taste to this sweet
A pinch of Salt
Sugar as needed
Preparation

Soak the Aval in water with a pinch of salt for about 15 mins just to make it soft. Now to this add all the ingredients cashews, raisins, cardamom powder , coconut , ghee and sugar.

The sweet is ready to be tasted.............


Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post