CUCUMBER COCKTAIL - SUMMER DRINK RECIPE

Cucumber Cocktail


Here comes my another recipe with cucumber.

 A refreshing drink with a light , tasty and a delicate fresh flavour.



For this cocktail you need

3 - 4 nos. of Cucumbers (based on its size)
10 -  15 nos. Mint leaves
Small piece of ginger
1 cup of butter milk
Salt to taste

Preparation

Wash and clean the mint leaves, chop the cucumbers, ginger into small pieces.


In a blender, add the chopped cucumbers, ginger and mint with sufficient water and grind it.
Filter it and add buttermilk to it.


Just blend it once more with the buttermilk .


Add salt to it.

Cucumber cocktail is ready to taste


Refrigerate and give this drink a try........

Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

17 Comments

  1. Mmmm.. I can just imagine how tasty it would be.. I am a great fan of buttermilk and adding Cucumber is a delicious idea!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hydrating drink after a brisk walk or jog.Will try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Healthy and refreshing drink...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds very healthy. Will try and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This surely is a great hydrator and quencher.Looks so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a yummy cocktail...healthy and delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hummm...sounds interesting...never had cucumber juice with buttermilk..its a very good idea..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to this anytime.A very refreshing drink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow,sounds so refreshing!Should be so flavorful,a perfect coolant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I read the title of your post, I thought it would be a sweet cocktail and not one with buttermilk... excellent idea to add cucumber to buttermilk... must be refreshing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...adding ginger to cucumber juice is new to me...will try this soon....looks refreshing...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all ur comments.
    Ur comments are refreshing me everytime

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds healthy ... got to try...
    visit do visit my blog sometime..

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post