IVY GOURD | KOVAKKAI FRY

Kovakkai  | Ivy Gourd Fry


For this fry you need

15 nos. of Kovakkai/Ivy Gourd
1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder
1 tsp. of chilli powder
1 tsp. of Rice flour
salt to taste
oil for deep frying

Preparation

Wash the kovakkai and chop them into small pieces.

 In a bowl , along with kovakkai add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt . Let this rest for 30 mins. At the time of frying mix the rice flour.

Heat oil in a pan and deep fry them.

Drain them in kitchen towel, to remove excess oil from it.

Crispy Ivy Gourd Fry is ready to be tasted...............

Serve with rice and enjoy.......... :)
Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post