My First Award

My First Award


I am very much happy to receive this award from Raje from Veggie Haven
Thank you very much for having nominating me for this beautiful Kreativ Blogger Award . It really  encourages me to do more.

This award comes with the following rules



  •  You must thank the person who has given you the award.







  •  Copy the logo and place it on your blog.







  • Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.







  •  Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.







  •  Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.







  •  Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.







  • Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated






  • and now here comes the seven interesting things about me

    1. My all time interest is my sweet honey, my daughter.
    2. I  am interested in preparing different recipes for my daughter and my dear hubby
    3. I am interested in art and crafts, I do them when I am free.
    4. I am interested in listening to music (all Ilayaraja's hits and Beethoven Symphony's) 
    5. I am interested in keeping my house clean.
    6. I am interested in fighting with my brother(continues even after my marriage)
    7. Finally I am interested in travelling a lot.

    I would like to pass this award to



    Shabs of Shab,s Cuisine
    Radhika vasanth of Food for 7 Stages of Life
    Joe Hendry of Joe Hendry Art

    Kindly accept these awards and pass on to your friends

    Aruna

    I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

    1 Comments

    1. Hi aruna, thx for passing on the awrd to me, ....Thx for the eid wishes. Same to u too, it shud be a celebration in saudi, isnt it?...Take care sweety.
      Shabs.

      ReplyDelete
    Previous Post Next Post