Cucumber Cocktail - Indian Style

Cucumber Cocktail


Here comes my another recipe with cucumber.

 A refreshing drink with a light , tasty and a delicate fresh flavour.



For this cocktail you need

3 - 4 nos. of Cucumbers (based on its size)
10 -  15 nos. Mint leaves
Small piece of ginger
1 cup of butter milk
Salt to taste

Preparation

Wash and clean the mint leaves, chop the cucumbers, ginger into small pieces.


In a blender, add the chopped cucumbers, ginger and mint with sufficient water and grind it.
Filter it and add buttermilk to it.


Just blend it once more with the buttermilk .


Add salt to it.

Cucumber cocktail is ready to taste


Refrigerate and give this drink a try........

Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

11 Comments

  1. Mmmm.. I can just imagine how tasty it would be.. I am a great fan of buttermilk and adding Cucumber is a delicious idea!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This surely is a great hydrator and quencher.Looks so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a yummy cocktail...healthy and delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hummm...sounds interesting...never had cucumber juice with buttermilk..its a very good idea..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,sounds so refreshing!Should be so flavorful,a perfect coolant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I read the title of your post, I thought it would be a sweet cocktail and not one with buttermilk... excellent idea to add cucumber to buttermilk... must be refreshing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...adding ginger to cucumber juice is new to me...will try this soon....looks refreshing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow !! wat an ususal drink,its a must try now ...fortunately i have mint & cucumber both..hey why dont u send this for madhuri's serve me some...juices,smoothies,shakes event yaar...http://cookcurrynook.wordpress.com/2010/03/01/serve-me-some-juices-shakes-smoothies/

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post