GOTSU POWDER RECIPE

GOTSU POWDER | GOTHSU POWDER


Gotsu Powder - This powder is a mixture of 3 different ingredients, channa dal, coriander seeds and red chillies. It can be sprinkled into a variety of lentil or vegetable dishes as it enhances the flavor the dish.This can be stored up to a year in a dry, airtight jar. 

For this recipe you need

1 cup of chana dal
1 1/2 cups of coriander seeds
10 - 15 dried red chillies


Preparation

In a heavy bottomed pan, dry roast all the ingredients one by one, for a couple of mins.Keep the heat low and stir constantly to prevent burning

Cool the mixture and grind in a blender until fine.Store it in a airtight jar.



Recipe with Gotsu Powder

Note :

My Grand mom also  add two more ingredients in this recipe and that is  2 tsp. of urad dal and 1 tsp. of fenugreek seeds to this powder. 

Technorati Tags: ,,,,, ,,,,
Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post