BREAD ROLLS - EASY KIDS SNACKS [ PICTORIAL VIDEO]

BREAD ROLLS - KIDS FRIENDLY SNACK



BREAD ROLLS - Having bread and wondering what to do , then try this simple bread rolls as they are so delicious . A great snack so easy to prepare and looks so appetizing. I have used white bread , you can use any kind of bread . This is a great lunch box recipe or goes well as an evening snack. 

I have made a pictorial movie of this recipe, hope you all enjoy it :)
or
click here Bread rolls to view in youtube





Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post