MY FIRST BLOG ANNIVERSARY

Share |
Celebrating My First Milestone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hello Friends

Today is the First Birthday of Veggie Paradise....

I cannot believe I have been blogging for a year !!!. So many things have happened since I started this blog and many of you , make me  feel like I ' ve known you for much longer .

Food blogging world is not only vast, but it is a very friendly place. I can't imagine a life without it now. Thank you all for sharing your lives and food with me and also letting me to share mine :-)

The comments, support and encouragement that you all have given me this past year has made me achieve one of the major milestone of many bloggers. I have met so many wonderful people through my blog.....thank you for the visits to my blog.

On this day, I sincerely thank my husband, my little angel, my family, friends and all the readers of Veggie Paradise for all the support and encouragement.







Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post