VAZHAKKAI | RAW BANANA FRY


Vazhakkai / Raw Banana Fry

A simple and tasty fry with very less ingredients. 

For this fry you need

2 medium sized raw banana's / vazhakkai
2 tsp. of sambar powder
Oil
Salt

Preparation

Wash, trim its end and  peel the skin of raw banana . Slice them into slightly thick pieces.

Heat oil in a pan, add the chopped raw banana's and saute for a min. 

Tip in the sambar powder and salt. Mix gently

Sprinkle little water , cover and  cook until they turn soft. 

Cook in low flame until the banana's are done.

Tasty and easy Vazhakkai/ raw banana fry is ready to serve.


Serve it with hot Sambar /Curd rice................ :)

Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post