TAMIL NEW YEAR GREETINGS

HAPPY TAMIL NEW YEAR


Hi Friends,

   A big addiction and passion of mine is moving one step ahead, GUESS WHAT????

Yes friends I am very happy  to announce that from blog spot Veggie Paradise is moving to .com, from now on it will be as www.veggiesparadise.com

Hope almost everyone agrees with me, as why I started with big addiction :). Everyday and every moment I always sit with this blog, this sometimes makes my hubby worry. He always complains that I am spoiling my health (I definitely have to consider his words and try to lessen it). So both  my H and my Lil' angel has a strict order that blog should not  be opened on Thursday and Friday(weekends in Saudi Arabia) and also when they are at home. A difficult and strict rule that is being followed me .

I like to thank  all of you for giving me encouragement with such lovely comments. Just by seeing the photos virtually, and the comments you give, HATS OFF ladies, I LOVE YOU ALL. Once again my Heartfelt thanks to all the sweet ladies out there :)

Definitely, I should thank the hero in my life, my dear Hubby, inspired by him, my cooking journey started. I am totally gifted to have him in my life, not because he is a great cook,  but a kind human. Whenever I cook, he tastes it and say why don't you blog this. So almost all my recipes in this blog is published after my cooking is tasted :). So friends without any fear you can try all my recipes :) .

Next is my Lil angel, I am enjoying each and every moment with her. She is a great support to me. Whenever I give her something to eat, she immediately says nice with a cute gesture , I love you sweetie. (this happens even if I give her a glass of hot water).  Now recently she is giving instructions while cooking. She has a great taste and thinking sometimes she comes up with wild ideas asking me to prepare it, that makes me really proud!!!!!!.  Hope she might start a food blog in the near future.

Let me end up with this friends 

Wishing You All  A Very Happy Tamil New Year and May all your dreams come true :)


தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு வாழ்த்துக்கள்

Aruna

I am a passionate cook and love to experiment various cuisines , in my kitchen. This blog is my humble attempt to register a copy of recipes that I learn and try . Feel free to experiment with my recipes and adjust accordingly to suit your taste and requirements.Hope you enjoy :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post